Can't find ESV Study Bible

apologeticus

I've paid for ESV study Bible (confirmed on My Products page) but can't seem to find it in Accordance. Please let me know how to reinstall. Thanks.

Running OS X 10.8.1 and Accordance 9.6.6

Clarification: I had it installed at one point but through various upgrades both in Accordance and OS X it seems to have disappeared

It is always best to start with the simple things first. Please don't be offended if you have tried this.

Have you tried to use Easy Install? It is under the 'Accordance' menu at the top.

If you have done that without success, then you may need to contact Accordance Tech Support.

Greg, no offense taken at all. Yes, I have tried that to no avail. Thanks for your help.

So, searching your Library doesn't display it, but it shows as installed in your Easy Install account?

Hi Joel,

Library displays it but Accordance can't find the file

20120828-gidru1rmx9qt4ajneaak9r9pxc.jpg

If its not in the Tools folder shown in the image, try removing it from the Library, then using Easy Install to redownload it. Easy Install won't reinstall files that are in the Library, even if they are missing, but it will easily install any files not found in the Library.

Thank you, Joel. How do I remove it from the library? Accordance is organized so differently from most Mac apps that I can't figure it out.

Just select the item and do Edit -> Delete, or Right click - Remove Item, or the Gear menu at the bottom -> Remove Item.

Apologeticus - Remove it from your Accordance Library window in the Accordance app, not the HD/Library or User/Library. This is because you might just have the icon with no module behind it. (Joel, this is what you meant, isn't it? With so many things called "Library," it gets really confusing.)

Right, Julie! Accordance thinks you have the file, while it is missing from your Mac. So, we need to remove the module from Accordance's Library so it can redownload it.