E-Library

As I was watching one of Dr. J's Podcasts - this one called # 38 Power Tips and Tweaks, I checked the box in General Preferenced labeled "Include reference when amplifying from text to tool (override with shift key)." Based on the Podcast information, I then did a Search for All Text and a Search in the Eerdmans Dictionary for the word "wicked." See the screenshot of my general test workspace below.

I then magnify the Eerdmans Dictionary zone. I select (highlight) some text in the dictionary, as shown in a screenshot below, and right-mouse click while the mouse is hovering over the highlighted text. I then see a corrupted zone or workspace - see screenshot below. When I click on the corrupted workspace or zone, I see a partial display of the tabs and zones. See screenshot called CorruptDisplay.

To "uncorrupt" the work space, I click on the Library icon once, sometimes twice, and my workspace is back to normal. Or, try the instant details toolbar icon, and it should "uncorrupt" the workspace too. I have seen this happen from time to time since I started to use multiple zones and magnify, but I never reported them until now.

Has anyone else experienced this with Accordance for Windows 10.3.3.1? I also attached my zipped workspace if you want to try it on your Windows version. My OS is Windows 7 64 SP1

David

Edit: Left out a screenshot called "what happened". When I want to use the contextualized menu of highlighted text in the dictionary, I get the display as shown in the screenshot.

post-32602-0-92799900-1388784610_thumb.jpg

post-32602-0-35397800-1388784654_thumb.jpg

post-32602-0-92560400-1388784683_thumb.jpg

post-32602-0-91545900-1388784948_thumb.jpg

General-Test-WrkSpc-A.zip

post-32602-0-22725800-1388785669_thumb.jpg

Edited by David_Bailey

Thanks, David. This bug was actually already reported on the Mac side and fixed for both platforms for the upcoming 10.3.4. It only really occurs when right-clicking inside a magnified zone, so hopefully you can work around it easily enough until then.

Thanks again Joel. I guess I should try to remember to search the Mac thread as well.

David

Not a problem, its often a good reminder to confirm the fix for all platforms!