Timeline missing individuals

Manfred

Even if you can't put in Adam's birthday (would you call it that?),

No, I wouldn't. He wasn't born but created. So I would say it was his creation day. :)

you can still fit him on the timeline since his lifespan was so long. No major events would be missing going back to 4000.

Well, you are probably right. I should be satisfied.

Best regards,

Manfred

• 13 years later...

Just reiterating how helpful it would be to have the early individuals of scripture included in the timeline.
If for no other reason than to see how their lifespans overlapped each other.

• Like 3

It was originally noted in this thread that Adam to Terah (I think) seem to be omitted from the timeline.  I will then add that Ezra and Nehemiah are omitted to.  I was looking for them to show others the timeline, and what a letdown.  They weren't even there!  (Their books were listed under "books,") but they weren't listed under people.

Now, I don't know if the Timeline has the same current limitations as the Map--viz., that you can add a place to a map, but not search for it and find it.  Why?  Please make both the Timeline and the Map allow us users to fully incorporate our own dates.  That would make these tools all the better.

Also, on the subject of Timeline, my latest question here was never answered, even though it was four months ago.

Thanks.

• Like 2