Free Modules on the Accordance Exchange

Helen Brown

After a long delay (mea culpa) we have added a new batch of user modules to the Exchange. There are several German modules, and a very interesting original metrical Psalter (Psalms for singing). Thanks to the contributors. Please everyone, feel free to upload more modules and then bug me to get them posted.

• 1 month later...

Dear Helen,

could you increase the upload-size? I tried to upload some bibles that have about 6MB (maybe a little more) - but the upload doesn't work!

Best wishes, Johannes

• 4 weeks later...

After a long delay (mea culpa) we have added a new batch of user modules to the Exchange. There are several German modules, and a very interesting original metrical Psalter (Psalms for singing). Thanks to the contributors. Please everyone, feel free to upload more modules and then bug me to get them posted.

Can these be uploaded to an IPad, or are they just for the Mac version?

They are currently formatted to download only to the Mac, but can then be synced to the iOS App. There is no mechanism to download to the iOS app except for the items on our regular website.

They are currently formatted to download only to the Mac, but can then be synced to the iOS App. There is no mechanism to download to the iOS app except for the items on our regular website.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, I'm synching my IPad with a Windows laptop.

Archived