Will Module Downloads be saved after Sync?

circuitrider

After using Easy Install to download your modules, Will the modules and settings be saved on my computer after I sync with iTunes or does this info just stay on your mobile device?

No, they will not. This was deliberately done and recommended by Apple. If iTunes tries to sync and backup hundreds of megabytes, your sync every time will take minutes and more. So, we will be backing up any user content (like User Notes, once the syncing is done), but anything that can be redownloaded will not be backed up via iTunes.

Joel,

I think this is a great idea, especially once you get the ability to sync your Mac copies to the iOS device... Why would you want two copies on your system, one installed with Accordance Desktop and one as a backup of your iOS device? I hadn't synced mine, but the thought did come to mind and I rather hoped it wouldn't "waste" the HD space with another copy.

-Steve

Next question.

If I delete the app on my mobile device and reinstall, will all of my modules still be there?

Thanks, you folks are doing a great job!

If you delete the app on your device you WILL lose all your modules. This may be necessary if previous attempts corrupted the library.

Archived