arnehalbakken

This is not a question about technical support for Accordance but for the Forum website. I didn't see a URL for the webmaster of the Accordance Forum so I'm posting here.

When I took a look at the Accordance Forums today, I was surprised to see that my avatar was switched. Instead of my current avatar, there was a photo of a man holding a little girl. I have no idea who they are.

When I deleted the photo of the unknown people for the avatar and tried to upload again my original avatar, the photo of the unknown people appeared in my avatar again.

Thanks, Joel! :)

My correct avatar (of Notre-Dame de Paris) magically appeared!

The photo of the stranger that had appeared in my avatar was evidentally of Jayung Kang of Ugaritic fame.

The photo of the stranger that had appeared in my avatar was evidentally of Jayung Kang of Ugaritic fame.

Wow, "Ugaritic fame"--I'll take it as a compliment (how did you make the connection? Google??)

My name is actually Jayoung (Korean), but I go by J. P., and that is my daughter Amanda!

Wow, "Ugaritic fame"--I'll take it as a compliment (how did you make the connection? Google??)

My name is actually Jayoung (Korean), but I go by J. P., and that is my daughter Amanda!

Thanks for the correction on your name.

I understand that you had been working with an updating a certain Hebrew lexicon in light of Ugaritic.

Amanda is VERY cute!! :) (Have you raised her to be bilingual? Language acquisition is so much easier when people are young.)

Our middle daughter was adopted as a baby from Korea and is now graduating from high school.

Archived