9.6.4 Pre-release beta

Helen Brown

We are offering this beta version publicly on this forum, for everyone who is troubled by the white Atlas 3D or the white Atlas backgrounds, the inability to copy or save images, and the jiggling text in the Edit windows.

The Intel beta version can be downloaded here.

As soon as we have confirmation from a number of users that the bugs are fixed and no new ones have appeared, we'll post the new version for automatic download to both Intel and PPC Macs, as well as a 68K version.

STILL get the I/O #50 error upon attempt to sync with my ipad AND also when you attempt to check for module updates. Not sure if this was slated to be fixed or not.

Edited by Bob Deacon

All seems to be fixed for me.

Lorinda

We are still working on the I/O error and hope to release a fix soon.

Somehow I knew you were on top of this! Thanks.

I just discovered the white 3d atlas bug this morning and was going to report it, instead I found this — what a nice surprise!

All seems well.

The latest Intel beta 2 version can be downloaded here. It fixes all known bugs in the OS X version. It no longer reports the I/O error when the module installation log reports that Accordance fails to find a module.

It is still worth checking the log and removing from the Library window any modules that Accordance does not find. Easy Install will then download them again.

Thanks Helen! I'd be fascinated to know what was causing the screen refresh issues..