Pulpit Commentaries

Tom Castle

Sorry, there is nothing more to report. It's on our wish list but has not been pursued yet since we have so many other projects in the pipeline.

It does not seem that there are many people waiting for this series.

Thanks Helen for letting me know. Thats too bad.

• 2 years later...

Drumming up an old thread.

Any interest in these? Helen and folks - any possibility of these getting done?

We have tried to contact Ages/Sages but are unable to get a response. If anyone knows how to reach them, we'll follow up on any info.

• 5 months later...

John, we're aware of Ages' contact information, but they do not seem to be answering any attempts to contact them

• 9 months later...

I would very much like to see the Pulpit Commentaries on Accordance are there any updates on the status of this?

I found the following link for contact information: http://myages.com/about_us.html

Unsure if that will lead anywhere to getting these in Accordance, but I'd love to see these as well.

Please add me to the list of those who would like to see the Pulpit Commentaries available as an Accordance module.

• 2 weeks later...

The pulpit commentary was originally written in the 1800s and is in the public domain. Here are some lower quality pdf scans http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=The%20pulpit%20commentary which could probably be compiled into a module by someone. Most bible software programs in Windows offer it now for free including e-Sword, the Word, etc...

I would be interested in having it as well.

Archived