Separators between passages

bcordoba

I often have several passages listed together and I find that there are a couple of things that would facilitate the reading in the reading pane:

- A line delineating between passages would be great.

- Chapter numbers don't always show up at the start of all chapters (NKJV I think).

- When copying several verses as a citation, I think it would make more sense for the verses to have their references listed after each passage rather than having all three passages (three for example) clumped together and the all references together at the end. I am thinking that usage would dictate the preference and in my case I often want to quote the scriptures and discuss them individually and so references that follow each section would be more useful.

By the way, as I was opening Accordance and then closing the default window to open a saved Workspace, Accordance stopped being the focused application and as I switched to it again, I realized how much I appreciated the program not opening the default workspace as it became the "focus" application again. I wonder if that is one of the "obscure bugs" that one of the last revisions addressed - In any case, thank you!

Keep those podcasts coming too! I learn quite a bit from them!

Beno

One part of the answer is to have "Content references" show up before or above the citation (under "citations" in "preferences" panel). That solves one of my issues although when I tried it the first verse's "reference" was not displayed in the paste but the subsequent verses were. That seems like a bug.

Keep those podcasts coming too! I learn quite a bit from them!

Hey, thanks for the encouragement! I love doing them.

Archived