Outlines in User Tools & Luther's Works

Outis

Hello All,

One feature I would really like to see in a future version of Accordance is the ability to make a formatted outline in a User Tool. The index with the expandable/retractable sections is nice, but having hanging indents in the body and the ability to make tables or at least more than one column would be a great addition.

My other request would be to have Luther's works as a module. I have thought about scanning all 50+ of my Luther's works into a text file and then importing it as a user tool. But I think there's a strong possibility that I would go insane before accomplishing the task.

Those are my requests,

Edited by Outis

• 3 weeks later...

We have been trying to get Luther's Works for a long time. These negotiations can be tedious.

You request for more formatting in User Tools is noted, but will have to be postponed for now.

• 1 month later...
We have been trying to get Luther's Works for a long time. These negotiations can be tedious.

This is good to know. I have only some of his writings, but he had some very interesting thoughts and ideas. My hardbound copy of the NIV Holy Bible, has his comments on each book and I am constantly rereading those comments, as I find them very helpful. I would love to see Luther's work as a module too.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
My other request would be to have Luther's works as a module.

You mentioned in the Accordance Users Forum on Nov. 2, 2002, that you were in conversation with Concordia!

If you ever do get permission from Concordia, you might also consider including Luther's The Bondage of the Will, which Luther considered to be one of his most important works. The Bondage of the Will is not included in Concordia's version of Luther's Works.

• 12 years later...