Deleting a text module

Lance

Hi,

I bought and installed the module GNT-NA a while back before learning (at yesterday's wonderful Melbourne seminar) that I really want GNT-T. (Many thanks again to Helen for sorting me out with the right CD, payment and unlock codes!)

Everything's fine now except for a minor annoying glitch. I have GNT-T all up and running, and therefore have no use for GNT-NA and would like to remove it from my system. I couldn't find any way in the Accordance application to delete a module (adding and reordering I can figure out just fine, but not removing). So I've trashed the GNT-NA module in the Finder. That's OK, but even after quitting and relaunching Accordance GNT-NA still appears in all my text menus, resource pallette etc. If I try selecting it I get the Finder dialog box asking me to locate the relevant module. Of course it isn't there, so I click cancel. ... No change to the menus - GNT-NA is still there.

What do I do to fix this? Thanks.

Hi Lance,

You did good to delete the file in Finder, now you just need to remove the module from the list.

In the menus, select Edit/Edit Modules > Texts...

Then just select GNT-NA and click the Remove button.

G'day

In the menus, select Edit/Edit Modules > Texts...

Then just select GNT-NA and click the Remove button.

Thanks very much, Joe. Somehow I managed to miss that 'remove' button in that box before.

Archived