BUG 10.3.3.1 - Gray Background Upon Close, Then Crash

Matt Fredenburg

Hi,

I have been experiencing this for a while, but God blessed my wife and I with child number five in December so my ability to file bug reports has dropped precipitously. 10.3.3 brought much improvement to workspaces, but introduced one that was new (to me). Anytime I open a workspace, then close it, I wind up with this:

post-30573-0-29737700-1389112681_thumb.png

If I then click File->Quit, Accordance crashes.

post-30573-0-37426500-1389112691_thumb.png

Matt

So, to clarify, you open the workspace how? And then you close it with File -> Close?

So, to clarify, you open the workspace how? And then you close it with File -> Close?

I have Accordance set to open with a blank workspace, no library, no ID, nothing. I then open via File->Open... a workspace, work with it for a bit, then close the workspace via File->Close.

Matt

Matt, we still can't reproduce this. How have you set Accordance to open with a blank workspace? Set Default Session in the preferences? Also, could you post the workspace you are trying to open? (you have to zip it first).

Also, congrats on the family addition!

Matt, we still can't reproduce this. How have you set Accordance to open with a blank workspace? Set Default Session in the preferences? Also, could you post the workspace you are trying to open? (you have to zip it first).

Also, congrats on the family addition!

Thanks Joel! So, I have attached the workspace associated with the problem. I noticed that if I open Accordance (for me, it's always set to an empty workspace, and I did this via setting the Default Session to be blank), and then first open and close a different workspace, that the problem does not manifest itself. So, for me, here are the steps to duplicate the behavior:

1. Set Accordance to open with a blank workspace.

2. Open the Verses workspace.

3. Click on the X of the program window to exit Accordance.

The workspace will close, there will be a light gray background, and the menu items are still responsive. If I then select File->Quit, or click on the X of the program window again, then after a short pause, Accordance will crash.

Matt

Verses.zip

Edited by Matt Fredenburg