Reference Index

HansK

I would like a space which will automatically show the library title and place that contains the current verse. I think it is not possible to populate the Search All entry automatically. Am I right in this? Or is there a way to do this.

For example, when I jump to Gen 21.8, I automatically get all the articles that mention Gen 21.8.

Other software has this feature ("Cited by" in L4, Library Reference Index in BA etc).

This feature would be very welcome.

Thanks for this fine program.

Hans

Hans,

Your request makes a lot of sense. I don't think there is a way to tie the Search All window to a Search window. You can, however, use the [CONTENTS] command as an argument in the Search All window. This can be particularly useful if you have previously set a group of, say, all your Bible commentaries. But this, admittedly, is not quite what you're requesting.

Nice suggestion Ruben. I give it a try.

My request came from the way I study. When it comes to reference works, I think the work must be done by the software. Definitely not by me -:)

SEARCH ALL is a command that will do for now. Hope more people will support my suggestion.

I give it the code name SHERLOCK :D