Highlighting in Diagram Windows

jwritebol

I know I am using the diagramming feature a ton, but am really enjoying it and benefiting much from my study of the Scripture in that way. One of the things that I think would be helpful in that tool would be to be able to highlight certain words and basically use the Highlight features that are available with other modules within the diagram itself. Thanks.

I know I am using the diagramming feature a ton, but am really enjoying it and benefiting much from my study of the Scripture in that way. One of the things that I think would be helpful in that tool would be to be able to highlight certain words and basically use the Highlight features that are available with other modules within the diagram itself. Thanks.

I like that idea!

Jack

Helen,

In the diagramming window there are certain words that I would like to be able to highlight with a different highlight color, and even be able to set different colored highlights to identify certain things. So after I have diagrammed a passage, I would like to be able to go back on the diagram itself and highlight particular words. Hope that is more clear.

You can already use the Text palette to apply colors, underline, bold style etc., to the words in the diagram. Does this not meet your need?

You can already use the Text palette to apply colors, underline, bold style etc., to the words in the diagram. Does this not meet your need?

Not really only because the words are already colored according to their function in the sentence. I know that I can turn that off, however a highlight stands out more to me than a colored word. So I would prefer to be able to highlight things.

Archived