Sync Problem

Steve King

When I try to sync IOS accordance crashes.

I press 'sync with mobile device' and it comes up with a message telling me it is sync'd with another computer. This has been the case for a while [i do not know why] but it has previously allowed me to sync user content. Now accordance just crashes on the ipad. It did have a problem with one of my notes files which I deleted from the ipad.

I suspect I am going to have to reinstall the IOS version. Is that the case do you think?

Steve,

If possible, it would be great if you can gather any crash logs and send them to support. They'll get forwarded to me and I can take a look.

The "synced with another computer" message can be triggered if you moved or installed the desktop app on another Mac, or even changed the name of your Mac. Have you done any of these things?

Hi Scott,

I decided to reinstall the IOS app. That has solved the problem so I cannot now get you any crash logs unless they are kept on the device. However while I was resyncing I did get the sync'd with another computer message at one point. I pressed the 'delete and resync' and that seemed to work.

I did the resyncing a bit at a time and at one point I left it for a while. When I got back both ipad and MacBook were in sleep mode and it was after that when I tried to sync some other items that it said it was sync'd with another computer.

The previous time when this was happening I had certainly not moved or installed the desktop app and certainly not changed the name of my mac.

When I sync (Macbook and iPad) I now get the message that it is sync'd with another computer. I reinstalled the IOS version only a couple of days ago and sync'd from scratch.

I have not renamed my mac or installed or moved the desktop app. Any suggestions?