Warren Wiersbe's BE Collection

scott gulle

I'm looking for a resourse to add this collection into Accordance. So far the only places I can find this 2 volume set is in Logos and Quickverse... and to my knowledge doesn't cross over. Anyone have any insight? suggestions, short of buying Logos or Quickverse?

I'm specifically looking for Be Faithful covering 1 & 2 Tim, Titus, & Phmn.

Greatly appreciate your help.

• 3 years later...
I'm looking for a resourse to add this collection into Accordance. So far the only places I can find this 2 volume set is in Logos and Quickverse... and to my knowledge doesn't cross over. Anyone have any insight? suggestions, short of buying Logos or Quickverse?

I'm also looking for some of Wiersbe's commentaries in Accordance module format. I would even be interested in doing the database translation if the tools were available...

-Mike Stroven

• 1 year later...

I would like to see the Wiersbe BE Series as well.

My vote is also for Wiersbe's Bible Exposition Commentary. I have already mentioned this in the past so I know the wonderful people at Accordance are aware of this request but just thought I would mention it again.

Bob

The recently published 2 volume hardcover Be Series commentary set comes with a disc that has the entire set in .pdf format. I purchased the set from Scripture Truth for around $53.00. Although I have not done this, I believe that you should be able to copy the text from the .pdf and import it as a user tool. Someone with experience doing this my be able to tell you exactly how this is done.

Hope this may be of help to you!!

Ken

• 2 weeks later...

The recently published 2 volume hardcover Be Series commentary set comes with a disc that has the entire set in .pdf format. I purchased the set from Scripture Truth for around $53.00. Although I have not done this, I believe that you should be able to copy the text from the .pdf and import it as a user tool. Someone with experience doing this my be able to tell you exactly how this is done.

Hope this may be of help to you!!

Ken

This is a great temporary solution. I too would rather see a Accordance do its thing and offer Wiersbe resources.

• 2 years later...

Any chance Wiersbe's Bible Exposition Commentary will get added to Accordance sometime soon?

• Like 3

Add me to the list for the BE commentaries.

Edited by PastorDavid

Wiersbe's The Bible Exposition Commentary on the whole bible would be great to have in Accordance.

Dan
  • Like 1