SuperGreek font to Helena for user notes?

markus

I have a number of notes in a word processor document that uses the SuperGreekII font extensively. I would like to get these notes into my Accordance user notes, which is easy enough.

My problem is that I do not own the SuperGreekII font, so all the text appears as random text, and I don't want to spend the money to buy LaserGreek for this one-time use. Converting by hand would be way too time consuming, and I need to access these texts for these courses.

1. Ideally, there would be some way to convert the SuperGreek text to Helena. Does anyone know any way to do this? Do such conversion tools exist?

2. Less ideally, is there a free font I could use that uses the same keymapping as SuperGreek text? This would at least enable me to put them in my Accordance user notes and read them immediately, while I can take my time converting to Helena by hand (ugh!).

Any suggestions or other options would bve greatly appreciated.

Blessings,

Markus

Have you tried pasting the Notes first into AccordIt, with the Clipboard options set to convert LaserGreek to Helena?

Maybe it does not work for SuperGreek but I would try it.

The free TekniaGreek font is almost the same as SuperGreek isn't it? You could then do a change all in a Word processor for the few differences.

Archived