Version Specific Highlights

Anon

Could there be an option added to delimit a highlight file to a specific version and/or tab? For example, have BHS-T set to display one highlight file, while another BHS-T in a different tab could display another highlight file? Or, a BHS-T set to highlight file A, and BHS-W4 set to highlight file B?

I think currently this works differently, and by purpose. You choose highlighter set, then highlight the whole verse or specific words. In later case, this is set only for that particular text. For example, if you click on the verse number and apply highlighter, it will be applied to any text version for that verse. But if you instead select only words, without verse number, then highlighter will be applied only for that particular text or translation. This is very useful, because I can highlight differences in different translations. But highlighter sets are for different tasks — for example, when I study some text, I use one highlighter set to highlight verbs, places, nouns, adjectives, etc. And another set to highlight thoughts, important verses, etc. And I have another empty set — just one click and all highlights are off. Hope this will help you in your studies.