Forum symbols

Robert Evans

Just made my first post and noticed that its title doesn't have the little orange square icon to the left that almost all other posts have - what does that icon mean? The key at the bottom of the page doesn't show it.

Thanks,

Robert

It means that there is a post on the topic that you have not read. If it is not there, you have read all the posts.

It means that there is a post on the topic that you have not read. If it is not there, you have read all the posts.

Thanks for the quick reply. Is there some place on the Forums website that explains the symbols that are not legended (like this one) at the bottom of the page?

Thanks again,

Robert

• 1 year later...
Aug 17 2006[/b], 08:42 PM' post='3712']

Is there some place on the Forums website that explains the symbols that are not legended (like this one) at the bottom of the page?

After two years, I guess the answer is no! :lol:

I too have wondered what some of the symbols mean. Like Orange, vs. gray vs blue folders in left hand column.

Just though it a little humorous that this post went unaddressed...

Tom

If you click on one of the Discussions like "General Accordance Topics" and scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will see a key in the lower left corner. The Blue vs. Light Blue on the Homepage follows the same key. Also, if there is a little bracket in the lower right corner of a toolbox, that means you have commented on that post. Hope this helps answer an old question! :lol:

If you click on one of the Discussions like "General Accordance Topics" and scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will see a key in the lower left corner. The Blue vs. Light Blue on the Homepage follows the same key. Also, if there is a little bracket in the lower right corner of a toolbox, that means you have commented on that post. Hope this helps answer an old question! :lol:

Thanks, Justin! And thanks also to Tom, who was more persevering than I was:

"Just though it a little humorous that this post went unaddressed...

Tom"

+

Thanks for a welcome chuckle in my day!

Robert

Archived