Custom Upgrade not working in 11.0.1

Lorinda H. M. Hoover

After upgrading to 11.0.1, I went to Easy Install to download some missing/never installed modules. When I did this on the Mac (in 11.0) I could pick and choose among the various Bibles in the Starter Collection. I was not given this option in 11.0.1 on the Windows machine I use. (Vista Home Premium)

Lorinda, Can you send me a screen shot of your easy install? Do you see the arrows and checkboxes on the window? Is it that you cannot click on a checkbox or clicking on an arrow does not drop a list for you?

Also, what if you de-select the Hide installed items checkbox? I cannot reproduce the problem you are describing.

Orly, there are checkboxes, but no arrows. Screenshot attached:

post-407-0-65258000-1415824805_thumb.png

What do you see if you uncheck the Hide installed items and click the refresh?

Sorry, I lost track of the fact you asked that in your first post. If I uncheck Hide installed items, I immediately see arrows, and I get checkboxes for the individual modules/groups. Is it supposed to work that way? I don't remember that being the case on Mac: I intentionally did not install the Portuguese Bible, and I continue to see the arrows, etc. there, and I have Hide Installed Modules checked on the Mac.

it should not work like that. Looks like something got confused. Do you have any items that need to be installed on every closed package?

There are uninstalled items in each of the 3 packages listed in the screenshot I posted. I don't need them, however. In fact, I removed them from the library specifically to provide a screenshot for you. (When I first ran into the issue I just let it download the item I didn't particularly want.)

Lorinda