Question mark fonts?

mrderek

Hi there

On my windows computer, when I hover over words, there are question marks which appear in my instant detail. How do I fix this?

Thanks

post-32988-0-34074800-1416653108_thumb.png

That's strange. In my case it's showing correctly. Is this the case for all the words in your HMT-W4?

If you go to Edit>Preferences>Unicode Display, what do you have listed as the font to use for Hebrew?

Hi

My unicode export is arial. I don't have a heading titled unicode display. I've yet to upgrade to 11 on windows.

Hi there

Can anyone help me with this? Thanks. It doesn't appear for every word. Sometimes the words appear fine. But it does get annoying after a while.

Maybe you could try the typical 'panacea' of uninstalling the program completely (well, except the modules, of course), reset the PC, and reinstall the program...

It is probably a font issue of some sort. Unfortunately I'm not windows proficient enough to know how to fix it. The Accordance staff have been busy at ETS/SBL, but hopefully someone will see this and respond. Or you can contact technical support.

I tried to repro. your problem. I use win 7 but I'm on Acc 11.0.2. I could not repro. this even switching over to Arial I still got the points and diacritics. I believe what you are seeing is a failure to render those in ID. But I cannot work out why. As you do not have a Unicode Display pref I am wondering what might be affecting this. The simplest thing might be to contact Accordance support directly.

Thx
D

mrderek, I noticed you didn't upgrade to v11 (which is fine!). What version of 10.4 are you running?

mrderek,

Did you update to the latest 10.4.5? Does it still happen to you on that version?