#63) User Notes

Timothy Jenney

Here's my preferences...post-30974-053473900 1323485916_thumb.png

We'll either God doesn't love me, or Accordance doesn't and I know I've read somewhere that God loves me, so It must be Accordance that doesn't love me.

Just out of curiosity, where are your user notes files saved? Mine are in Users>ryan>Documents>Accordance Files>User Notes.

Just out of curiosity, where are your user notes files saved? Mine are in Users>ryan>Documents>Accordance Files>User Notes.

Mine are in Users/ron/Documents/Accordance Files/User Notes

Weird. I updated to the pre-release as well, and it works as described. I press Command-u and I get the pop-up asking me which file I want to use.

I installed 9.5.2 on my MacBook this morning and didn't have the problems with Command U producing a dialog box asking which note file I want to use. So I suppose Accordance just doesn't like my desktop.

Ron: I'll be happy to screenshare with your desktop and see if we can track down the problem. Just send me a message or email with your contact information.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem (Accordance stopped recognizing all my notes) with one of the recent upgrades. I went to the folder that contained the notes and clicked on each one so Accordance would open them. They are all there now and things seem to be working fine. Weird that it only happened to a couple of us. At least it was an easy fix ;-)

JT

Archived