Requesting NIV cross-references

Harry Hoffner

If I have missed this, please ignore my request. Accordance has a good module for ESV cross references, but I have always liked those in the center columns of NIV Bibles. Is there a possibility that these may be acquired from Zondervan and made into a module to accompany the NIV text? B)

Thanks.

If I have missed this, please ignore my request. Accordance has a good module for ESV cross references, but I have always liked those in the center columns of NIV Bibles. Is there a possibility that these may be acquired from Zondervan and made into a module to accompany the NIV text? B)

Thanks.

Good evening, Harry!

Actually, I have long wanted the cross-references from the NA27, but there's a pretty long list of modules to be completed before that one even gets in the pipeline. I suspect that's going to be the case with your request as well.

Meanwhile, let me recommend the Exhaustive Cross References that are included in Basic Group on Primary 8 (or Library 7). They are very complete. For a more "NIV feel," combine them with NIV Study Bible and/or NIV notes in parallel panes.

Hope this helps!

Archived