Bugs in the "iOS" Jouon grammar book

Olivier Zalmanski

Hello,

Here are some screenshots reporting bugs in the Accordance Jouon grammar book: as you can see, some letters do not appear correctly in the iOS app – though they appear correctly in the Mac app.

Best regards,

Olivier

post-31001-0-13115600-1345561485_thumb.png

post-31001-0-04655900-1345561492_thumb.png

post-31001-0-18336000-1345561497_thumb.png

post-31001-0-31220700-1345561504_thumb.png

Edited by Olivier Zalmanski

Hello,

Here are some screenshots reporting bugs in the Accordance Jouon grammar book: as you can see, some letters do not appear correctly in the iOS app – though they appear correctly in the Mac app.

Best regards,

Olivier

Looks like issues with the font rendering properly. But, most notable is that you are using an old version of the app; several versions old in fact! Look for a free update in the App Store; it's much improved. And, it might coincidentally fix this bug as well. If not, please report back.

Thanks a lot for your quick answer!

Actually, I took those screenshots a long time ago, but didn't find the courage to post it on the forum :-S

Since (= a long time ago!), I updated my Accordance app to the newest (1.5.1), but it is still the same – as you can see in the new screenshot...

post-31001-0-36739200-1345564092_thumb.png

Thanks a lot for your quick answer!

Actually, I took those screenshots a long time ago, but didn't find the courage to post it on the forum :-S

Since (= a long time ago!), I updated my Accordance app to the newest (1.5.1), but it is still the same – as you can see in the new screenshot...

Ok; I can confirm the issue and will forward it along.

Thanks for the report.

Quick update: we isolated the issue and are working on a fix. There are multiple font, style, and markup changes taking place; Accordance for iOS isn't expecting them and compensating like the Mac app is. We'll fix it on the app side for a future rev, but will also correct it on the module side and push out an update at some point relatively soon (also with updated images that will render properly in iOS).

Thanks…