Bibliographic info missing for Wesley Study Bible

Lorinda H. M. Hoover

I discovered today that when Copying As Citation or as Bibliography in the Wesley Study Bible, no bibliographic info is copied or pasted.

Is this best reported through report a correction? I wasn't sure, since it's not tied to a particular part of the work, but covers the work generally.

Lorinda

Often times study bibles have no information. I would report it but not sure you will get more than a general reference.

By contrasting the theme of promise in Genesis with the theme of curse in relationship to the law in Deuteronomy and Leviticus, scripture grounds Paul’s argument for the life-giving efficacy of faith, rather than law observance. Verses 9 and 10 are antithetically parallel: those who are “of faith” are blessed, while those who are “of works of the law” are under a curse. Paul gives two scriptural explanations for this “curse of the law.”
Susan Eastman, Galatians, The New Interpreter’s Bible. Accordance electronic ed. (Nashville: Abingdon Press, 2010), 828.
3:10–14 Picking up on the theme of blessing announced in v. 9, Paul draws a contrast between blessing and curse. Using a series of scriptural quotations, he shows that those whose lives are based on doing the works of the Law are under the threat of a curse, whereas those who live on the basis of faith inherit the blessing of Abraham, the Spirit.
Walter J. Harrelson, eds. The New Interpreter’s Study Bible. Accordance electronic ed. (Nashville: Abingdon Press, 2003), n.p.
Note in my examples that only the editor and not the Author is cited in the Study Bible as is very typical.
-Dan
PS: Scrolling back up i can see Frank J. Matera is the actual author of the note but it is not listed.
Edited by Dan Francis

Dan, for my purposes at the moment, even that would be enough. I was pasting quotes into an User Tool, and wanting to cite sources. (Even better would have been a direct link, but I was working with a tab tie, not a specific search, so Paste as User Tool link wasn't an option)

It sounds like the way the one volume NIB was at first. the nay work around I can suggest Click on the text window and from the contextual menu select about this text. When it pops up there is a little clipboard in the upper right of the window that will give you the info.

When doing this for the one volume NIB I get:

New Interpreter’s Bible (One-Volume)

The New Interpreter’s Bible: One-Volume Commentary (NIB One Volume)
Edited by: Beverly Roberts Gaventa and David Petersen
Copyright © 2010 by Abingdon Press
All rights reserved.
Accordance edition hypertexted and formatted by OakTree Software, Inc.
Version 1.1
-------------------
Less than ideal but not too hard to format down to the required information.
-Dan
PS: This is what I had to do for the first few months of the NIB One Volume life. It was very understandable there since they were doing a in-depth bibliography, but it is defiantly something that needs reporting..