WBC-OT: volumes on Job 21

B Tan

May I know when these volumes on Job will be available for the WBC set? Job 38–42 was published in 2011 and Job 21–37 in 2006. Thank you.

The third volume has been up at Logos for a while waiting completion. They claim nelson (now it would be Zondervan) has not provided an eText. I have no idea what the delay is but it might mean Accordance will be having trouble offering it, if the publisher is not refusing it release the to them.

-Dan

The third volume has been up at Logos for a while waiting completion. They claim nelson (now it would be Zondervan) has not provided an eText. I have no idea what the delay is but it might mean Accordance will be having trouble offering it, if the publisher is not refusing it release the to them.

-Dan

I see. Thanks for the information. I had assumed that the volumes were in the WBC collection, so I lost time having to head back to the library when I was doing a paper on Job recently. It's a big pity the whole of the Job commentary isn't available, as it's the most detailed available right now, and Clines is always comprehensive even if you don't agree with his conclusions.

I would agree, I like his work on Job and not having all the volumes is frustrating. WBC is one item I have in both Accordance and Logos, anchor Bible dictionary is the only other multivolume modern resource I have duplicated in both software (and this only because I had got a Accordance WBC CD for a super cheap price many years ago). So I do have volume 2 in Logos but it is frustrating to not have the 3rd volume so many years after it's release.

-Dan

• 9 months later...

hi! just bumping this up to find out if anyone has any updates to the status on these Clines' volumes?

I believe that we are finally making progress on the licensing and getting the etexts for the newer WBC volumes, no release date on the horizon yet.

• Like 1

Clines on Job is one of my favorite commentaries. I look forward to having all of the volumes in Accordance.