All windows disappear when touching horizontal touchpad scroll

shulgi

Hello,

This problem has been bothering me for quite some time, and I couldn't pinpoint exactly what it was. I have Accordance 10.4.1, Windows Vista and Thinkpad R500. The touchpad has a horizontal and vertical scroll lines. Whenever I touch the horizontal scroll, all open windows in accordance suddenly disappear and all is left is the grey background. The windows come back when I change the size of the main window (maximize, restore etc). Even the most minimal unintentional contact with the horizontal scroll area causes all open sources to disappear. Occasionally this happens when other parts of the touchpad are touched, but it is most consistent with the horizontal line. I would greatly appreciate if someone could look into it.

Thanks

Hi shulgi,

I just sent you a private message to see if we can set up a time to screenshare and take a look at this issue.

Ryan

• 1 month later...

Yes I have exactly the same issue! This has been driving me nuts for the last 6 months! I didn't realize it was horizontal scrolling in particular, I just thought it randomly occurred while scrolling... but you are right it is immediate upon horizontal scrolling. I have a thinkpad x1 and it seems to mostly/only occur when scrolling with the red 'scroll-nub'/eraser-like thing. In any case a fix would be greatly appreciated and I am glad I am not completely alone with this issue! Thanks!

Hi Philosophyfiend,

We are aware of the issue and hope to have a solution in the future. I apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience!

Ryan