Accordance for Android?

Dr. Nathan Parker

Thanx Helen. And yes I will. And then you will be able to create the Android Antics forum :)

Thx

D

By the way, I switched back to an iPhone (and got an iPad), so I'm back to enjoying Accordance on iOS. Android was powerful, but I missed the "Apple Integration" being a Mac user.

However, now that Accordance is branching out into Windows, Android does seem like a logical step as well. I applaud Accordance for researching it as well as waiting to ensure when they do it, they release a great app worth waiting for.

I also agree with Helen about a Web App. You're not going to get the same speed and experience using a Web App. Unless Accordance plans to get into all the Cloud stuff Logos is doing (to me it's unlikely), a Web App would be a horrible experience. I prefer to see what Accordance is doing now, keeping the experience fast, fluid, and native. It takes longer and is more effort, but it's so worth it.

Great news! Looking forward to the Android version.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Very happy to see that an android app is being considered, although not started the project yet.

As a company, it has to earn money to survive. But as a Christian company, what our God values more is to help as many people as possible in studying God's Word. :)