feature request

Hi,

I'd like to suggest a feature for the next revision or update of Accordance.

When I put multiple verses on the verse search bar (e.g., judges 21, is 43-44, mat 1), all of the contents are displayed continually. I thought it would be cool to put an option to display some kind of an separator, like a horizontal line, that indicates a separation of books and chapters. I guess you can but a thicker bar between books and a thin bar between chapters. This feature would be useful for me because I get confused frequently while reading the bible not realizing that I have jumped to another book - which happens often especially when you're following a bible reading plan.

Also, I'd appreciate if you would put a reading plan feature like the one implemented on youversion bible app for the iphone with "catch me up" option. (youversion.com)

Thanks!

TJ

Try setting your display to Separate Verses with Space or Paragraph with Space, and I think it will be easier to see the blocks of references.

We only just got the Daily Reading implemented. We are working on so many high priority items, that I think a "catch me up" option will have to wait a while,

Archived