Accordance iOS app too big

metaphrasis

Greetings!

I have lately been dealing with space issues on my 16 GB iPhone 4S.

When I check out "Usage" in "Settings" the Accordance app is consistently one of my biggest space hogs (in third place after my pictures and my music).

I am very pleased with Accordance for iOS and would never dream of deleting it. How, therefore, can I "slim down" the app so that it takes up less space on the phone? I presume this would involve removing certain modules from the app. If I am correct, then how do I go about "cutting the fat," i.e., removing those modules that are unnecessary or little used in my Accordance for iOS?

Thanks in advance!

- Daniel

To remove any module from the iOS app, simply open the Library view, navigate to the section that has the modules you want to delete, swipe across the row containing the module name, and confirm the deletion.

Two caveats: you cannot delete a module that is currently in use and you need to have at least one text module installed.

Thank you. That's very helpful, but I have a follow-up question. How do I prevent Accordance for iOS from re-loading the unwanted modules next time I sync with my desktop Accordance?

Thank you. That's very helpful, but I have a follow-up question. How do I prevent Accordance for iOS from re-loading the unwanted modules next time I sync with my desktop Accordance?

When you initiate sync with desktop Accordance, a window pops up where you can check/uncheck the modules you want to sync to iOS. Just check what you want to copy over, and uncheck what you don't want.

Edited by rev.ken.han
  • Like 1