Help out a new user - pane layout

SamH

Loving Accordance so far! Just scratching the surface but already finding it easier to use than that Other software (enough that I bought a Mac)!

I'm trying to set up a window that contains the Hebrew text and two English texts but where the two English panes are stacked on top of one another but the Hebrew pane is larger. B = BHS, E = ESV, K = KJV:

BBBB | EEEE

BBBB | EEEE

BBBB +--------

BBBB | KKKK

BBBB | KKKK

Does that make sense? Is this possible? Is it possible to then have at the bottom of the window a few other resource panes (e.g. ESV cross refs or somethign)?

Check out the multi-window-layout to get exactly what you want. The key elements:

3 detached windows that are tied to the BHS window (Window > Set > Tie to "BHS")

Of course, you can choose to set the window you want for the "main control" to any of them.

If you want to be able to get to this layout at any time, save it as a session (workspace saves the window with its tabs, session, all the open windows.)

I would do it a bit differently as a single window as shown in the single-window image. Not your exact layout, but I think it will accomplish what you're looking for more effectively.

Maybe if you were to share more of what you're trying to accomplish, it would help the community to be able to share a layout?

Have fun!

Mike

post-19213-125518819612_thumb.png

post-19213-12551886884_thumb.png

Which font are you using for your English Bibles?

Garamond

Archived