NA-27/28 Cross References

Mike S.

Accordance Team,

Is it possible to add the cross references from the NA-27 and 28 editions to the NA greek text? Some of these are very helpful when working with the original languages and hermeneutics.

Thanks.

Mike

• Like 1

The NA27 cross-references are already there in the reference tool called GNT notes. The NA28 update is not yet available for Accordance, though I'm sure they will make it available eventually.

Well, I am currently doing sermon prep for Phil. 2:19-30 and my GNT-T Notes in Accordance has no notes for Philippians at all. In contrast, my printed NA-27 has notes for vv. 19 (Acts 16.1!); 20 (1Cor 16:10, 1Tim 1.2); 22 (1Cor 4:17) etc.

Do I have a different text than you all used or am I missing something?

Edited by Mike S.

Oh, I'm sorry. The GNT notes appears to contain only references for OT quotations.

While many Bible versions and texts have notes, only a few have cross references. I took a look at my library, and the UBS4 and ESV have cross reference modules (not extensive). The most extensive cross references are in the module by that name that I think comes with every Accordance package. I own the NA27 both in Accordance and a hard copy. I don't see the notes or cross references anywhere.

I agree that it would be helpful to have everything that is in the print version in Accordance module.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Though I've said this elsewhere, since this is the actual "Feature or Module Request" section of the forums, I'd love to see the rest of what's in print in NA27 included also in the Accordance module. :)

This tool is worth consideration: http://www.accordancebible.com/store/details/?pid=Comprehensive+Crossrefs

Though I've said this elsewhere, since this is the actual "Feature or Module Request" section of the forums, I'd love to see the rest of what's in print in NA27 included also in the Accordance module. :)

Agree that this would be useful, especially the cross references.

Nice! Looks like a great tool--I take it you have it and have found it useful?

We were not provided with an e-text for them in the NA27, but hope to have them for the NA28 (even if we have to create one). See my related reply here.