First verse number in multiple verse pastes

Levi Durfey

When I paste multiple verses from the widget I get something like this:

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. <2> And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. <3> And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

(Genesis 1:1-3).

But what I want is like this:

<1> In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. <2> And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. <3> And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

(Genesis 1:1-3).

Is there a way to replace the spaces at the beginning with the verse number?

Thanks,

Pastor Levi Durfey

Levi,

I don't see a way in Citation preferences to add a verse notation to the from of the first verse. I guess that's not an option to avoid confusion when setting the Citation reference at the beginning. Perhaps it would meet your needs to move the Citation Reference to before the citation. The result of changing "Citation Reference" to

Markers: < >

x Abbreviate book name

would be:

<Genesis 1:1-3> In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. <2> And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. <3> And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

Thanks Joe,

That seems to be better,

but I would love for the option for a first verse number in citations to be added to Accordance.

Levi

Archived