BDAG

sunmin Cho

I am considering buying BDAG. Is this the same as CD type dictionary that works separately from Accordance? or does it work within Accordance workspace? Do I need to bring this CD with me all the time in order to look up something or not? If this does not work within Accordance workspace, what makes me buy this from Accordance?

As long as you get the Accordance or Mac version of BDAG it is fully integrated into Accordance. It does appear in the workspace, it searches automatically if you triple-click a Greek word anywhere. You can also search it for a scripture reference, or an English word. The references within BDAG show the text in Instant Details, etc., etc., etc. You do not need to keep the CD in the drive, the module is installed in your Accordance folder.

All this applies to everything we offer on our website (with a single obscure exception, clearly stated). All the resources are fully compatible with Accordance. If you choose to buy elsewhere you must be sure that you order the Mac version as some of our modules are available in other formats for use with Windows software These cannot be used with Accordance, although a few competitive upgrades are available.

Archived