TNIV notes

A.D. Riddle

I just purchased TNIV and seem to have unlocked it and installed it okay (maybe). The TNIV notes are not hyperlinked from the superscript letters in the TNIV text, though. How do I get that to work?

Also, I tried to download and install the TNIV update. The download seems to have worked, but during the install something went wrong and I get a "Error installing modules" popup.

A.D.

I tried the update again and it worked this time. Not sure what happened.

Still want to know how to link up the notes with the TNIV text.

A.D.

Accordance does not have a hot link to the bible notes, but instead allows you to open a separate pane with the notes in it.

If you open a workspace with the TNIV in it and then select the icon by "add pane" that has the 1:1 on it, and then select TNIV Notes, Accordance will open a parallel pane to allow you to see the notes for the TNIV.

I hope this is clear enough.

John Fidel

I tried the update again and it worked this time. Not sure what happened.

Still want to know how to link up the notes with the TNIV text.

A.D.

My ESVS also has superscript letters pointing to its notes. They aren't hyperlinked to the notes themselves. I have to open the notes in a parallel reference pane (so they scroll together with the Bible text). Once the notes are open, I can see that the references in it are hypertext links to the actual scriptures. I can see each one in the instant details box as I drag my cursor over it.

Try this with your notes and see if they work the same way.

Archived