The Complete Works of John Wesley

Tom Castle

I would be very interested in this.

• 2 years later...

I want to bump this back into the discussion. I'm starting a new degree program that will focus heavily on Wesley's biblical theology (and I'm *loving* Accordance 10 for my biblical research. I can't go on about it enough to do it justice!).

Don't do it just for me, though. I bet there are a lot of lurking Wesleyan-Methodists who would love it, too. I just returned from Asbury Seminary's campus and there are some real Accordance power users there.

I would also like to see this along with the Works of Arminius.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Just wanted to resurrect this request as I find it increasingly more difficult to run down passages in my research. I'd love to see a module with the available volumes in the Bicentennial Edition: http://divinity.duke.edu/initiatives-centers/cswt/wesley-texts/wesley-works-editorial-project/bicentennial?nopaging=1

• 4 years later...

The Bicentennial Edition of the Works of John Wesley would be incredibly useful for those of us who are Methodist preachers and teachers. 

• Like 2

+1

• 4 years later...

Is there any chance of more Wesley works coming to accordance anytime soon? Seems like this post has gone abandoned for a bit but I would like to recall attention to the idea!

We can talk about it. 🙂

• Thanks 1

+1

• Like 1

This would be amazing even for those of us who aren't methodist ...

• Like 2