Word Charts Do Not Print Correctly

xcfamily

This issue has been addressed before in previous posts but I am still having the same problem. When you print out a word chart the first word (row) at the top of the page often doesn't print. However, this time I think I know why. Go to rom. 12:1-2 for an example. Place Rom. 12:1-2 into a word chart. Turn the page into landscape position and adjust the right column in so the word chart fits onto one page. This should set up the printout to be on 5 sheets. Print it out. You will find the following...A missing word (Row) at the top of pgs. 2 and 3. These words show up on the computer but not on the printout. Notice on the computer that the blue lines (Page designation lines) on the pages with the missing words (rows) split the rows that are missing instead of being at the bottom of the row. Every time the blue line splits a row that row does not print. IF the blues line doesn't split the row the line prints.

I hope this makes sense and that it helps with this problem.

• 2 weeks later...

I am curious why there has been no comments on this issue? Am I the only one who is having problems? If so, what are your suggestions about a possible reason for the charts not printing properly. Thanks.

Try this out in 10.4.1, I believe it was improved in the recent update.