Accordance 11 for Windows (Problem)

Emanuel Cardona

Recently I downloaded my purchased copy of Accordance through this site: http://www.accordancebible.com/Accordance-Installers/ (Download 11 Accordance EXE 50 MB).

Everything was installed correctly. However, when I open Accordance, I encounter a problem. The window (of the program) flashes black a couple times and very fast before opening up. After Accordance opens, everything seems to work as it should. I have not had any problems with Accordance until I downloaded my purchased copy of Accordance 11. I purchased this software on Monday, November 3, 2014 for the first time. Can someone please help me? I also took a short video (MOV = a video format that is commonly associated with QuickTime. This video extension is developed by Apple. It uses an algorithm to compress video and audio. Although it is a proprietary of Apple, it runs on both MAC and Windows OS), and will send it if needed.

Windows edition: Windows VistaTM Home Premium

Model: HP Pavilion dv6000 (GA378UA#ABA)

Processor: Intel® Core Duo CPU T2450 @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz

Memory (RAM): 4.00 GB

System type: 32-bit Operating System

Local Disk (C:): Used space: 89.387.54.576 bytes 83.2 GB

Free space: 61.924.671.488 bytes 57.6 GB

Username: hno.emanuel.cardona

And where is the problem?

If everything afterwards runs as it should, I would consider this fast flashing simply as a part of loading process, and thus no need to worry.

And where is the problem?

If everything afterwards runs as it should, I would consider this fast flashing simply as a part of loading process, and thus no need to worry.

It seems to me that is not normal. It certainly was not like that before the update. I can send you the video if you would like and let me know what you think of it.

It seems to me that is not normal. It certainly was not like that before the update. I can send you the video if you would like and let me know what you think of it.

I don't think I would be of any help there. Someone from Accordance should be able to help though, if they read this.

I don't think I would be of any help there. Someone from Accordance should be able to help though, if they read this.

Okay, than you. I hope someone from Accordance can me help.

Yes, our developers follow the forums, and they will look into this issue, but probably not tonight.

Yes, our developers follow the forums, and they will look into this issue, but probably not tonight.

Great, thank you so much.