We always clamour for more, but...

Alex H.

I realised this morning that since 1.3 I'm doing a lot more personal Bible study and really enjoying my quiet times in a fresh way and discovering 'new' insights. I don't think it's an exaggeration to say it's transforming the way I read my Bible devotionally.

I think the interface changes, remembering your location, sharing resources - especially user notes, and being able to make and sync notes from iOS have made the difference.

Accordance for iOS is now the only Bible Reading app I'm using on my iPad and iPhone (has been for a few years on my Mac).

So a big thank you, Accordance!

I realised this morning that since 1.3 I'm doing a lot more personal Bible study and really enjoying my quiet times in a fresh way and discovering 'new' insights. I don't think it's an exaggeration to say it's transforming the way I read my Bible devotionally.

I think the interface changes, remembering your location, sharing resources - especially user notes, and being able to make and sync notes from iOS have made the difference.

Accordance for iOS is now the only Bible Reading app I'm using on my iPad and iPhone (has been for a few years on my Mac).

So a big thank you, Accordance!

Thanks so much, Alex! That's a real encouragement for all of us.

Archived