Need help with copy/paste with bibliographic

Paul T. McCain

I apologize for perhaps asking a question that is out of place here, but I'm presently quite frustrated and having a great deal of difficulty locating an answer/solution in the various user guides and tutorials that came with Accordance. I am also under the gun in terms of a deadline and need this functionality now, if it [hopefully] exists.

Here is my situation.

I'm using the Church Fathers module and need to be able to copy quotes from Accordance into Word and have the bibliographic information for each quote come along with the quote and paste down into Word. So, for instance, I quote from Justin Martyr and the quote comes into Word and with it I have the volume name and number and page number from the Ante-Nicene Fathers book from which it comes.

Is this something Accordance allows me to do? And...how?

Thank you very much.

Paul,

I do not think that Accordance has this ability (much to my chagrin too). However if you click on the "Accordance" option in the upper left of the menu bar and select "About this Text" while you are looking at the Apostolic Fathers it should give you some copyright info that you can paste the clip board and put into Word. You will just have to format it to fit MLA styles or whatever you are required to do.

I wish Accordance had this feature as well, it would make things a lot quicker for the research user.

Archived