Accordance 9.6 crashing after attempting to update user notes in edit window

billwing

I installed Accordance 9.6 this afternoon and have encountered a little problem. I am creating a user note that is a year's reading plan with links to Bible passages. After entering three or four lines I would update the note file in the edit window to check to see if the links were correct. Everything was working fine until a few minutes ago. After I wrote a few lines of links for dates in January I clicked the update button in the edit window and Accordance crashed. I tried this several times with the same results. I tried several things, including deleting everything I had entered between the last successful save and the crash, to no avail. Once Accordance crashed when I clicked on a link from the user note page, not the edit user note window.

Do you think it is something I did incorrectly? The file is not really long. Each day of the year has a link to an OT reference and a NT, along with links to the Septuagint and a user file that I created that has Luther's Small Catechism. I wasn't updating links to my Catechism file when the crashes occurred.

Thanks.

Edited by billwing

I'd like to see, if you don't mind, your user notes file so we can try and determine the cause of the crash. I'll message you with my contact info.