#1 Lorinda H. M. Hoover

Lorinda H. M. Hoover

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:16 PM

I'd like to see a parallels icon that could be added to the Toolbar.  As far as I can see, every other category of tool/module is included as an option except for Parallels.

I know I can get to it under "Amplify," but having learned Accordance before the Accordance 10 era, I still prefer to have separate icons for some things.

Along a similar vein, I'd like to see the existing icons behavior "expanded" so that there is a way to use them to open a new tab/zone with that tool (as opposed to amplifying)

Lorinda

Running Accordance on:

Mac 10.9 (Mavericks)

iOS 7 (iPad)

Windows Vista Home Premium

#2 Joel Brown

Joel Brown

Administrator

• Admin
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:29 PM

Thanks for the request, Lorinda!

As far as the second thought, are they not working like that already?  If I have a selection, they amplify.  If I don't, they open new.

Joel Brown

By day: Consultant for Oaktree
By night: Freelance Trombonist and Private Instructor

#3 Lorinda H. M. Hoover

Lorinda H. M. Hoover

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:20 PM

Most of the time, if I have not selected anything, I get an error message telling me that I must select something in order to do a search.  Occasionally clicking on one when I have nothing selected does bring up a new pane.  I thought at first that it was icon-specific, as when I first tried Timeline to verify that it wasn't working, it did work, while Atlas didn't.  But when I went back to systematically figure out which ones worked and which ones didn't, Timeline didn't anymore, and neither did any of the other ones

I miss the option that was present in Accordance 9 to hold a modifier key (I no longer remember which one) while clicking on an icon to open a new instance without amplifying.

Lorinda

Running Accordance on:

Mac 10.9 (Mavericks)

iOS 7 (iPad)

Windows Vista Home Premium

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users