Andrew Mercer

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:The Bible, NT Greek, music, rugby, family - and a whole lot more
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:44 AM

Hi, 

Over the last few days I get a pop-up telling me my Auto-save location has changed. To be honest, I didn't know I had one. The only thing that has changed in my usage recently is that after 10.2 was released, I linked my files to Dropbox, and then unlinked them after the first few crashes that I experienced. I have posted a screenshot of the message - hopefully someone wiser than me has an answer. It's not a problem per se, just a tad annoying.

Thanks, Andrew

Attached Files

Blessings,

Andrew Mercer
Summerlakes Church
Malaga, Western Australia

#2 Andrew Mercer

Andrew Mercer

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:The Bible, NT Greek, music, rugby, family - and a whole lot more

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:23 AM

It seems like 10.2.1 solved my problem. Worked all day with Accordance open,  and no messages. Thanks for the update.

Blessings,

Andrew Mercer
Summerlakes Church
Malaga, Western Australia

#3 Mike Blodgett

Mike Blodgett

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:21 AM

I too have experienced this pop-up notice...frequently.  I have updated to 10.2.3 and it still shows up.  Any hints?

Mike

#4 Joe L.

Joe L.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:44 PM

I am having an 'Autosaved Session" window popping up also. I just upgraded from version 9 to 10.2.2 and am running OS X Lion. The window says:

"The location of the file Autosaved Session (time and date) has changed or has been deleted since Accordance accessed this file the last time."

Is there any way to turn this feature off? I'd appreciate any help. Thank you, joe

#5 Joe L.

Joe L.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:16 PM

If anyone is interested, I figured out the Autosaved Session problem. When I run "CleanMyMac 2" while Accordance is open I start getting the Autosaved error window every 5 minutes. When I shut Accordance down and then run "CleanMyMac 2", after "CleanMyMac 2" is done doing it's thing I then restart Accordance 10 and it works fine with no error windows. I just have to remember to shut Accordance down when I run the clean.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users