Printing the Word Charts

xcfamily

I am running OS 10.6.8 on a MacBook. SInce I have upgraded to Accordance 10.2.1 I have had a problem printing the Word Charts. I usually highlight the Greek text, select the word chart function, and then print the ensuing word chart for my initial notes and studies. I have never had a problem with this before. SInce I have upgraded, I can still highlight the Greek text and turn it into the Word Chart with no problem. It shows correctly on the screen. But, when I print it, the printed copy doesn't have the first two Greek words at the top of each page. When I preview the printout it displays correctly. Is anyone else having this problem?

I've attached a PDF printout to show the issue.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

After two revisions on Accordance I am still having problems with my word charts printing. I am also having the same problem on my mac mini running OS 10.8.5 which is connected to a different printer. However, it is slightly different. When I highlight the Greek or Hebrew text that I want to chart and select the word chart option it opens a pane on the right side of my open Accordance window. This is the same for both computers. When I select the word chart pane on the mac mini and tell it to print, save as PDF, or print preview, the printout is missing the first word (on the mini, missing the first two words on the MacBook). If I expand the word chart pane using the upper right button and print then the one missing word becomes two missing words. Is there anything I can do about this problem?

Edited by xcfamily

• 2 weeks later...

I have confirmed the problem of the missing words on the pdf on a macbook pro running 10.3.1.

Obviously you can get around it by selecting the word(s) before but it is not working correctly.

I confirm this bug, though it appears the first two lines are missing information, not necessarily the first two words.

Selected Gen. 1:1-2 (including reference), then amplified to word chart.

The reference line is missing, as is the first word, "In." Compare the attached PDF to the attached screenshot of the word chart.

Print.pdf

post-29215-0-76095000-1382200840_thumb.png