3 replies to this topic

#1 bradk

bradk

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:05 PM

I've lost track of what level I have bought into Accordance.  Originally I purchased I  believe 8.x and upgrade step by step to 10.2.  Along the way I added products.  Now I wonder what upgrade options are available.  If I open the upgrade calculator it tells me how much it would cost to upgrade to each level if I already owned different collections.  But I don't know what collection I own.  It tells me the Advanced collection retails for $999.99.  But from the Esssential Collection it would cost $599.99 and from Bundle 9 BIble Study it would cost $499.99.  It also lists the things which would be added to my library if I upgraded to the Advanced Collection.  It tells me that the total of the added items would be $1107.89.

So how do I tell where I am and what my various upgrade choices and costs would be?

Thanks,

Bruce

#2 Bob Kuo

Bob Kuo

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:12 PM

You may just want to call or email support directly.  I was previously in a similar situation and they explained what my upgrade options were, how much they would cost, and what they would add.

#3 Ryan Gustason

Ryan Gustason

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:26 AM

I agree with Bob. I'd contact Oaktree directly at: http://www.accordanc....com/Contact-Us

My blog:        Pentecostal Blogger

Hardware:     Late 2013 13" MBP Retina OSX 10.10 8GB RAM

HP Desktop p2-1013w model Windows 7 Home  3GB RAM

Accordance:  11

#4 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,497 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:11 AM

You can use the Upgrade calculator for the earlier collections and bundles and it will show you if any modules are missing from a specific package.

Helen Brown
OakTree Software

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users