#1 Dan Francis

Dan Francis

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 10 August 2013 - 04:35 PM

I know when first envisioned Accordances NRSVs was hoping to take the extra biblical books to, and indeed the first release did have some books partially tagged. I know it states in the description "A future upgrade will include Strong’s numbers in select books of the Apocrypha to tie in with the LXX." I was wondering if this is still planned or not? It's not super important to me since I have it done in another software but Accordance is my goto software for quickly looking up the word behind the translation.

-Dan

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,421 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:43 AM

It has been shelved for now as it proved to me a much larger and more complex project than we anticipated. Our developers are busy with many important projects. We would be interested to know where such a tagged text might be available.

Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 Dan Francis

Dan Francis

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:51 PM

I hovered over the first word, since screen shot does't show the pointer. No Strong's numbers are applied just ties to the original language.

-dan

Attached File  Screen Shot 2013-08-11 at 1.40.55 PM.png   374.73KB   25 downloads

#4 Dan Francis

Dan Francis

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:53 PM

It has been shelved for now as it proved to me a much larger and more complex project than we anticipated. Our developers are busy with many important projects. We would be interested to know where such a tagged text might be available.

I fully understand I just noticed it stated in the description it was a forth coming feature, but I fully agree, there are much more pressing things to get released.

-Dan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users