Still learning this thing, so I may just be missing something, but this looks like a glitch to me...
- I edited General preferences to have Accordance open to the default search tab rather than the previous session.
- Open Accordance, see the default search area.
- Go up to Workspaces, click one of my spaces.
- Instead of opening the selected workspace, I get prompted to save the current workspace.
- For kicks, I told it to save then tried again to open a saved workspace via the toolbar workspace button. Nothing at all happens.
- I close the open zones, leaving an empty Accordance window, then try again to open the workspace from the toolbar - this time it works.
- I have tried this several times, same behavior every time.
- However, if I try to open a workspace from the library menu, it opens fine.