4 replies to this topic

#1 Dan4Germany

Dan4Germany

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Accordance Version:7.x

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:44 AM

I´m running 9.6.6 of Accordance and OS 10.7.5  When I am working with my Greek texts that include hyperlinked Scipture refs (Louw and Nida, Thayer, etc.), every time my mouse drags across the Bible reference links, I get this annoying dialogue (The text NEG79) is not currently available for Accordance. I don´t want or need NEG79, but for some reason, I apparently have NEG 79 set for my instant details Bible text and I don´t know how to change it. This doesn´t happen with every tool. Just some of them. Please help.  

#2 Tony Pyles

Tony Pyles

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Hebrew, Greek, Psalms, Septuagint, Linguistics, NT use of the OT, Reformed Dogmatics
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:51 AM

Dan, have you tried going in to preferences, Tool Display, and changing the Hypertext text and alternate text settings and saving? I don't know if that would alter saved settings for particular tools, but if that doesn't fix it, you could try hitting command-t when you have Louw & Nida open and changing the hypertext settings there.

• Dan4Germany likes this

#3 Dan4Germany

Dan4Germany

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Accordance Version:7.x

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:20 AM

Thanks, Tony. That was it. When I looked in Tool Display, it looked like NAS95 was chosen as the hypertext setting, but apparently it needed to be "manually" changed once to a different text, then back to NAS95. Works great now. 

Thanks, again.

#4 Tony Pyles

Tony Pyles

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Hebrew, Greek, Psalms, Septuagint, Linguistics, NT use of the OT, Reformed Dogmatics

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:27 AM

Glad I could help!

#5 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:07 PM

Please note, the NAS95 is a very old module. I hope you are using NAS95S (with Strong's) as some features are not supported on obsolete modules.

Helen Brown
OakTree Software

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Instant details, Text preferences

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users