I need a hint for where to look for the problem

bradk

In my startup workspace I seem to have something wrong. As there are several windows and content shown, I do not want to clean it all out and start over. But I would like to get rid of this error. The problem is I don't know. I have here a screen shot of the message the keeps popping up.

post-30014-0-35251600-1379490678_thumb.png

The error says that a certain text (given between quotes) is not available. When it says text is it referring to a text as in a bible module? I think I entered the given string in the wrong place such a where a file name was expected or I was to choose from a list of modules that exist.

Is anyone familiar with the form of this message that can guess where I should look for that?

Thanks,

Bruce

You could try changing the name of the module to see if it is the hyphen that is causing a problem although that issue may have been fixed by now.

I'm guessing this is a User Tool. Look in ~/Documents/Accordance Files/User Tools (where ~ is your Home folder in the Finder) Do you have a module with this name?

If so, go to Accordance, and try to add it to the library.

If not, create a new User Tool with that name, then add it to the library.

Once your setup opens without the error, find the tab/zone in your session that includes this tool and close it, unless you want to keep using it.