2 replies to this topic

#1 John Hilber

John Hilber

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 05:34 PM

Greetings,
When I use the Atlas 3D feature, the program skips the menu for choosing vertical magnification and jumps right to the map (flat) with the control palette. Just to make sure the program is up to date I downloaded and installed 6.9.2 last night with no change. Thanks in advance for any ideas to help.
John

#2 Joel Brown

Joel Brown

Administrator

• Admin
  • 3,048 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows

Posted 16 September 2006 - 07:14 PM

Greetings,
When I use the Atlas 3D feature, the program skips the menu for choosing vertical magnification and jumps right to the map (flat) with the control palette. Just to make sure the program is up to date I downloaded and installed 6.9.2 last night with no change. Thanks in advance for any ideas to help.
John

Have you tried holding down the button for at least 2 seconds before letting go? That button functions as a button-menu, where it will click like a normal button, but if you hold it down for a bit, the menu will appear giving you options for the amount of vertical exaggeration.
Joel Brown

By day: Consultant for Oaktree
By night: Freelance Trombonist and Private Instructor

#3 John Hilber

John Hilber

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 05:26 PM

Have you tried holding down the button for at least 2 seconds before letting go? That button functions as a button-menu, where it will click like a normal button, but if you hold it down for a bit, the menu will appear giving you options for the amount of vertical exaggeration.

Ahhh.....That did it! Thanks Joel.
John

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users